DuraCoat EasyWay Camo Kit is ready to use. Kit includes all components: LWC TruStrip degreaser, hardener, camouflage stencil template, Preval sprayer and accessories with camo colors of DuraCoat FireArms Coating according to your camouflage scheme to complete your camouflage pattern.
The kit contains enough materials to finish one long gun or two handguns.
How to apply DuraCoat using Preval sprayer
DuraCoat camo application tutorial
- Before DuraCoat is applied, firearm should be disassembled and cleaned thoroughly with a high quality degreaser.
- DuraCoat can be applied on bare metals, plastics, synthetics, and wood.
- DuraCoat has to be applied with the included Preval sprayer, an airbrush, conventional automotive spray gun, or an HVLP system.
- Finish will be resistant to most lubricants, cutting oils, and bore solvents.
- Finish can either air or oven dry.
- Includes hardener
DuraCoat Peel N Spray Camo Stencil
General camo and MiltiCam DuraCoat application instructions